Good Practice Guide
- Provides clear guidelines and practical advice on sustainable and profitable production of strawberries in Australia
- Demonstrates that Australian strawberries are produced in a an environmentally sustainable manner
- Is a live tool that can be updated as new information becomes available.
The Strawberry Innovation team is working hard to develop further chapters of this Guide. Stay tuned for the next chapter on water management but in the meantime please have a look at the first chapter on managing your soil.
The first chapter of the Good Practice Guide provides useful information on how to improve your soil health and keep your soil where it should be!
For more detail you can also have a look at factsheets on:
- Taking soil tests
- Keeping soil in its place
- Crop rotation and soil amendments
- Grower profile: John Hasan
- Grower profile: Paul Mancarella