Market Growth and Expansion is the theme for the Fruit Growers Tasmania 2016 Conference, focusing on the expanding opportunities across domestic and export markets as well as in value-added products. A packed program includes speakers who will challenge your thinking and practices
- APAL's Future Orchards and additional sessions (Thu 16th) Contact Sophie Folder to RSVP
- Main Confernce Event, Network Drinks & Awards Dinner (Fri 17th)
- Cherry / Berry Field Trip (Sat 18th).
- Dr Nicola Dalla Betta - researcher on temperate tree crops from Foundation Mach Technology Transfer Centre (Northern Italy)
- Sam Trethewy - farmer, marketer, brand manager and media commentator
- Nick Nikitaris - the 'Hill St story'
Download Conference Program and Registration Form here.